The card validator CVM is a small compact device designed to take up as little space as possible. It is cost effective solution to equip all entrances of a vehicle with a ticketing device. Another field of application are vehicles with limited space for installation.
- In the cost effective version the device works as a slave, which requires connection to master device such as another autonomous validator or driver’s terminal. Instead of having multiple autonomous devices it is sufficient to have just one with connected CVM slave validators at all doors of a vehicle.
- The display offers good readability and can be delivered with three capacitive keys for passenger interaction.
- CVM can work with various standards of contactless cards such as Mifare and others. Supports NFC and contactless bank EMV cards (VISA payWave , MasterCard® PayPass™).
- The validator can be delivered with 2D code scanner (QR, Aztec, Barcode, etc.) Codes can be read from paper tickets as well as from displays of mobile devices.
- The validation is further indicated by a light signalisation of the reader and audio signal.
- High resistance against dusty environment and water spray.
- Holder ensures easy, fast and secure mounting.